Archives: Installment loans without interest for new clients
Who offers fast loans without interest now?
Fast online loans reached the credit sector thanks to fintech companies that succeed in our country. Its business model offers a fast and simple service that makes it easier for customers to get money without complications. The companies of private capital are the ones that give us the opportunity to get loans without commissions so that we can face specific economic setbacks that can unbalance our economy. These credits can be requested online and at any time since the application process is very simple. In addition, these minicréditos do not require links and we do not need to be old customers to access the money they offer.
If we find ourselves in a situation in which we have unforeseen events that cause us to drown this month and we do not have the liquidity to cover these expenses, we have the option of resorting to quick mini-loans without interest. The current landscape of immediate loans is covered by many offers and companies, therefore, private lenders have begun to design promotions for new customers and are very attractive if we urgently need funding. However, we have to think that they must be returned within a maximum period of 30 days. Thanks to these companies, we have at our disposal loans with which we will not have to pay interest of any kind.
Who are the free fast loans for?
When we want to get money fast we have a wide offer in the current market. However, the possibilities of accessing mini-loans without interest will depend on our profile as a customer. This is due to the fact that lender companies direct this type of promotions to clients who have never requested a quick loan. Therefore, we must bear in mind that to get money without commissions, we have to be new clients.
In addition, the amounts that allow us to access are not very high, as they are usually up to 300 euros. These offers can be useful if we already have some money saved and we use a quick loan without interest to cover the rest of the capital we need to cover some expense. In this way, it is possible to divide the disbursement into two months: first with the money that we already had and the next month returning the requested credit. It is a good way to make a purchase or some expense more affordable.
Why can we get money fast without commissions?
Getting fast money is possible today thanks to private equity companies that launch fast, interest-free mini-loans. These promotions have been spreading among these companies because the competition is getting stronger. Therefore, private lenders have to strive to get new customers by offering products that are more interesting. Clients can take advantage of this situation to get the money they need to cover specific economic incidentals.
Fintech companies have revolutionized the market with their practices because they have known how to innovate both in their type of business and in the promotions they launch. Their quick loans without interest are a very good way to get clients and for us, they are useful if we do not need large amounts of capital.
Advantages of quick loans without costs
Online Installment Loans, No Credit Check for Poor Credit are a very good option if you need to get money urgently for certain situations of economic hardship. This type of loans have several advantages, but they are mainly the following:
The speed of interest-free mini-loans
First, the speed with which we can get the money from a quick loan without interest is one of the most important characteristics of this type of credit. The lender companies give us access to the money in a matter of 15 minutes maximum. This speed is possible thanks to the technologies implemented in its services such as automatic verification systems. In this way, the study of applications will be much faster and may process more applications in less time. This allows them to give us an automatic response and in minutes we know if they have granted us the credit or not. In addition, not only the response occurs quickly, but the transfer will also be immediate because it will occur once we have approved the request.
Loans at 0% APR
On the other hand, the obvious advantage of quick loans without interest is that they are totally free. This allows us to request quick and easy loans for any purpose and once the term we have agreed upon, return the borrowed money without interest accrued. That is, if we ask for a loan worth 100 euros to be repaid in 30 days, we will only have to repay 100 euros. This makes it much easier to repay the interest-free mini-loans.
Requirements to get interest-free mini-loans
Quick loans without commissions are also characteristic because they are accessible for any type of profile. However, although the demands that we ask are few, we must always comply with the basic requirements:
- Be of legal age: free fast loan companies require that we be at least 18 years old, but in some cases, they can request that we be 21 years old or up to 25 years old.
- Reside in Spanish territory: we must show our identity document certifying that we are Spanish residents permanently.
- Have regular, sufficient and demonstrable income: to be granted a quick loan without interest, it will be necessary to have a payroll to use or a document certifying that our income is sufficient to reimburse the money. The subsidies for unemployment, the income of pensioners or what we perceive as self-employed, among others, are also valid.
- Do not have outstanding debts: to get the money fast, the lenders need to know that we do not have any outstanding debt that makes us appear in ASNEF or similar. However, some companies will grant us the credit even if we appear in a delinquency file, but we will not have access to the free offers.
These are the basic requirements to access loans without commissions, but each company will have its own requirements. In order for us to receive the money, we will have to comply with the conditions they ask for, but this does not mean that they give us the maximum amount that we have requested. This depends on our profile and the level of risk that the lender assigns us.
How to get the interest-free loan quickly
Quick loans without interest are a way to get money urgently since we can enjoy it in 15 minutes. However, in capital transfers between different entities, it could happen that the receipt of the money is delayed up to 48 hours. Although private equity companies work with large banks in our country, they can not have open accounts in all financial institutions. Therefore, it is possible that we have an account in a different bank and the transfer occurs late. Given these situations, there are certain keys that we can use to avoid this type of dilatation in the time we receive the loan:
- Before deciding who to go to request money, we can compare which banks each works with to see if they match the entity in which we have the current account. In such a way that we can make sure that the transfer will occur at the moment and that it will be possible to enjoy the money in minutes.
- Carry out the procedure between the week and before the cut-off time, because this way we will be surer that the transfer is done quickly. The holidays will affect precisely this since if we request a credit on Saturday it is more likely to be delayed than if we do it on a Monday. It also affects whether it is before or after the cut-off time in which the bank works, which is the time in which the entity stops providing services and processing transactions. It would be more advisable that we ask for capital during the morning than at night, but this type of inconvenience usually occurs in transfers between different entities.
In addition to these aspects, we can also check that our papers are in order before requesting the quick loan, because if our ID is expired, for example, the company will not be able to approve our application and we will have to update our documentation and lose time in filling out the form again.
What happens if we can not return the money instantly?
If we have requested quick loans without interest, we must bear in mind that the return period is a maximum of 30 days and that it must be made in a single payment. In some cases, it could happen that we have been granted quick loans without paperwork and now we have no solvency to return it. Given this situation, the first step is to tell the lender before the repayment period has expired, so we can negotiate what steps we could take to avoid incurring defaults that would increase the debt.
Many lender companies give us the possibility to extend this repayment time through an extension. However, being free mini-loans, it could mean that we would have to pay interest to delay the payment date, so they would no longer be free.
Anyway, if we see that we can not get the money they have lent us, we have the possibility of requesting a renegotiation of the payment schedule. This option must be used in cases in which it is impossible for us to pay the capital and interest on time, especially because it is not certain that they will give us the go-ahead. In fact, we are likely to see that an extension will not solve our lack of liquidity, so we should resort to negotiation first of all.